Quên mật khẩu
 Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: StefanieVu
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Nam] Yoo Ah In 유아인- Tổng hợp Vietsub page 1 + [Vietsub] Rising Star Section TV - Yo

[Lấy địa chỉ]
501#
Đăng lúc 14-4-2013 15:54:37 | Xem tất
nhím_bự gửi lúc 11-4-2013 22:07
Yoo Ah In tiết lộ bí mật thu hút phụ nữ lớn tuổi

Tập 2 In chỉ xuất hiện vào phút cuối nhưng lại làm ss ấn tượng cực kỳ nhím ơi {:430:}

Cái đập tay xuống quyển sách ảnh chọn phi tần, rồi ánh mắt, biểu cảm, giọng nói đầy uy lực {:445:}

Hóng vị vua đóng mác "bad guy" này quá đi mất

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

502#
Đăng lúc 14-4-2013 15:57:11 | Xem tất
nhím_bự gửi lúc 11-4-2013 22:07
Yoo Ah In tiết lộ bí mật thu hút phụ nữ lớn tuổi

À có 3 điểm thú vị hôm họp báo & phỏng vấn sau đó về lão In nhà mình nè nhím {:440:}

ss xin bên YAISikSeek dịch phần của In rồi nhưng mấy bữa nay chưa có thời gian trans mang ra news

Em dịch đi rồi ss edit lại cho {:438:}

From the three press conference and interview videos above, there are 3 interesting highlights~

♥ Yoo Ah In Promises to FREESTYLE DANCE on twitter!

Yoo Ah In says, “If Jang Ok Jung Exceeds 30% Viewership Ratings I Will Freestyle Dance on Twitter.” He also says King Sukjong will be seen as the bad guy of the drama.

“King Sukjong will struggle and feel agonized with his love for Jang Ok Jung and as a powerful figure. Because of this he will be seen as a bad man. King Sukjong’s character is familiar to me. His anguish and conflict as a king who posses powerful monarch and interest towards Jang Ok Jung will make him look like a bad guy and bad lover, which is very interesting.”

About King Sukjong appearance,

“At the beginning I couldn’t follow him. I cannot have that stern look. I was worried about it a lot, but I took this character as a challenge. A lot of people doubted if I could pull off King Sukjong’s role because we have a very distinctive look. But now I’ll show you  my own interpretation on King Sukjong.”

When asked about the ratings this drama will get and how much he hoped for the ratings, “If the viewership exceeds 30%, I will do freestyle dance on twitter,” he replied confidently.

His previous dramas “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “Fashion King” didn’t even reach 20% viewership, which got him thinking, “I think I should have made a challenging pledge for my previous dramas, and perhaps this is the right time to do it?”, he wondered. “Getting the highest viewership for my upcoming drama Jang Ok Jung would become my challenge,” he added.
Weeee!!! Go go go Sik!!

♥♥ For the total 7.15 Tons of Rice Donated by Fans, Yoo Ah In Said, “Thank you, fans, I will write and send them to a good place”

Yoo Ah In expressed his gratitude towards the love of his fans from his home country and abroad at Jang Ok Jung Press Conference. In the interview session of the press conference he mentioned his fans and said, “Thank you, fans, I will write and send them to a good place.”

Yoo Ah In fans managed to donate a total 7.15 tons of rice for his drama, 3.3 tons came from his fansclubs that united in one project: AINZONE, AINBARAGI, YAI SIKSEEKLAND, and JAPANESE Fans.

Regarding this action, Yoo Ah In stated, “I’m amazed with the fact that the amount of rice donated is so huge and I feel so much love,” he said. “It feels awkward and I feel like wearing mismatched clothes,” he shyly expressed his awkwardness for lots of love that he got. “But I’m so grateful for the support and love of the fans,” he added, “Good deeds should be useful for people.”

♥♥♥ Yoo Ah In States That His Political Views Are More Moderate Than Progressive.

Yoo Ah In spoke a bit about his political views in the press conference. Previously, Yoo Ah In had made several statements regarding politics via social networking services.

Yoo Ah In was asked to make a statement regarding his political views. (Yoo Ah In has made statements that make him appear as a progressive, but his character Sukjong on the drama is more of a conservative) Yoo Ah In stated, “Actually I am not really progressive, my views are more moderate.”

Yoo Ah In then shared a few words regarding his character,

“Sukjong is a king that continued to face challenges and focused on strengthening the power of the king. Although he might have conservative political agenda historically, in the drama he is a person with trauma. The character I will portray will be a king that wants to be a strong ruler.”

cre: https://yooahinsikseekland.wordp ... rse-dance-and-more/
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

503#
Đăng lúc 15-4-2013 19:36:27 | Xem tất
Ôi tái hiện lại cảnh đi xem sách như hồi niên thiếu nè ^^ (trong ep 3 tối nay chiếu :D)

2 người nhìn đáng yêu quá :x

Lão In còn phải huýt sáo nữa chứ =)))) Nhìn cái mẹt thiệt hài =)))))))

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XNTQzMDI3NTg0/v.swf

Bình luận

Mình nghĩ cảnh này có cảnh huýt sáo đó, nên thẩy Ah In tập hoài!  Đăng lúc 15-4-2013 08:08 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

504#
Đăng lúc 15-4-2013 19:46:00 | Xem tất
Oh My SikSeek

Nhìn ánh mắt thiệt làm con ng ta điên đảo

Mình mong phim này sẽ xóa dớp FK lần trước, JOJ 5ting!!!!!!

cre: baidu

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

505#
Đăng lúc 3-9-2013 20:29:16 | Xem tất
Nữ diễn viên gạo cội Kim Hae Suk và Yoo Ah In tham gia "Running Man"

Link news: http://kites.vn/thread/nu-dien-v ... an--407991-1-1.html

Nữ diễn viên gạo cội Kim Hae Suk và ngôi sao trẻ Yoo Ah In tham gia ghi hình shoW truyền hình thực tế của đài SBS "Running Man" tại Daegu vào ngày 3.9.

Được biết, Yoo Ah In chưa bao giờ góp mặt trong các chương trình nghệ năng tổng hợp, còn Kim Hae Suk mới chỉ tham gia talk show. Chính vì vậy, tin tức hai diễn viên xuất hiện trong Running Man thu hút sự quan tâm của đông đảo khán giả.

Ngoài ra, bộ phim điện ảnh "Tough as Iron" do Kim Hae Suk và Yoo Ah In đóng vai chính công chiếu từ ngày 2.10, còn chương trình "Running Man" có mặt hai khách mời nói trên sẽ phát sóng ngày 22.9 tới.

Nguồn: Nate
Dịch: [email protected]

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách